Master in Urban Design, Universitas Gadjah Mada started from the Department of Architecture Engineering in the concentration of Design for Built Environment in 2000 by the Master Program of Architecture. In its development, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has been better known as the Master in Design for Built Environment. The name emphasizes the environment design that is focused on urban problems and rural areas facing development problems.
In 2016, the concentration of Design for Built Environment began its preparation to become the study program of Master in Urban Design. The Alumni Association of Urban Design Gadjah Mada "KARTAGAMA" was formed in the same year. Since 2019, Master in Urban Design has been listed in the Decree of the Director-General of Belmawa No. 46 of 2019. It confirms the need for urban design expertise to become an area of study of its own. In 2021, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has established itself as a new study program under the name of Master in Urban Design.
Kuliah Perdana Rancang Kota17 December 2021
Seeking Appropriate Approach for Urban Design Learning under the New Normal Condition17 December 2021
- Call Proposal Kedaireka Batch 3 March 30, 2023 Humas FT
- FT UGM Jadi Tuan Rumah Simposium dan Turut Perkuat Kolaborasi Riset Tiga Negara March 30, 2023 Humas
- Penawaran Program beasiswa Sobat Bumi 2023 bagi mahasiswa S1 dan Sekolah Vokasi March 24, 2023 Humas FT
- Tim Werkudara Teknik Geologi raih Juara 1 pada INCEPTION 2022 March 23, 2023 Humas
- Faculty Fair Kembali Hadir di Tahun 2023 March 28, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto
- ARCH:ID 2023 March 28, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto
- Pelantikan Arsitek dan Pelepasan Wisudawan Periode Februari 2023 February 28, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto
- Mahasiswa DTAP Raih Prestasi Dalam Kompetisi AYDA 2022/2023 February 23, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto