Master in Urban Design, Universitas Gadjah Mada started from the Department of Architecture Engineering in the concentration of Design for Built Environment in 2000 by the Master Program of Architecture. In its development, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has been better known as the Master in Design for Built Environment. The name emphasizes the environment design that is focused on urban problems and rural areas facing development problems.
In 2016, the concentration of Design for Built Environment began its preparation to become the study program of Master in Urban Design. The Alumni Association of Urban Design Gadjah Mada "KARTAGAMA" was formed in the same year. Since 2019, Master in Urban Design has been listed in the Decree of the Director-General of Belmawa No. 46 of 2019. It confirms the need for urban design expertise to become an area of study of its own. In 2021, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has established itself as a new study program under the name of Master in Urban Design.
- Call for Proposal Program Post-Doctoral Tahun 2024 March 1, 2024 admin
- Program Rekognisi Tugas Akhir Tahun 2024 March 1, 2024 admin
- Technofest 2024: Wadahi Mahasiswa Untuk Mempresentasikan Penelitiannya February 29, 2024 nadagitalia
- Inovasi AI untuk Mengukur Ternak, Tekari Raih Silver Award Asian Youth Innovation Award February 27, 2024 nadagitalia
- Revisi Syarat Pendaftaran PPAr January 31, 2024 ervin.faristiyanto
- MPWK UGM Raih Prestasi pada ISTSDC ke 4 di ITB November 14, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto
- Mahasiswa DTAP Raih Prestasi Dalam Indonesia DfGE Design Competition 2023 October 28, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto
- Departemen Teknik Arsitektur dan Perencanaan Terima Kunjungan Groningen University Bahas Peluang Kerja Sama October 28, 2023 ervin.faristiyanto