Master in Urban Design, Universitas Gadjah Mada started from the Department of Architecture Engineering in the concentration of Design for Built Environment in 2000 by the Master Program of Architecture. In its development, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has been better known as the Master in Design for Built Environment. The name emphasizes the environment design that is focused on urban problems and rural areas facing development problems.
In 2016, the concentration of Design for Built Environment began its preparation to become the study program of Master in Urban Design. The Alumni Association of Urban Design Gadjah Mada "KARTAGAMA" was formed in the same year. Since 2019, Master in Urban Design has been listed in the Decree of the Director-General of Belmawa No. 46 of 2019. It confirms the need for urban design expertise to become an area of study of its own. In 2021, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has established itself as a new study program under the name of Master in Urban Design.
- FT UGM Luluskan 375 Wisudawan Tingkat Sarjana Periode November 2022 November 29, 2022 Humas
- Fakultas Teknik UGM dan FICEM Selenggarakan Joint Working Group Bertemakan Sustainable Industry of the Future November 29, 2022 Humas
- Fakultas Teknik dan PT. KSB Indonesia Gelar Kuliah Umum dan Hibah CSR Pompa November 29, 2022 Humas
- Sistem Peringatan Dini Gempa Bumi yang Dikembangkan Departemen Teknik Nuklir dan Teknik Fisika UGM Mendeteksi Adanya Gejala Awal Gempa Bumi Cianjur November 25, 2022 Humas
- Pelepasan Wisudawan Periode November 2022 December 1, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Pelepasan Wisudawan Program Sarjana Periode Agustus 2022 September 2, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Kuliah Perdana bersama Adi Purnomo August 20, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Infoday 2022 bagi Mahasiswa Baru August 14, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto