Master in Urban Design, Universitas Gadjah Mada started from the Department of Architecture Engineering in the concentration of Design for Built Environment in 2000 by the Master Program of Architecture. In its development, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has been better known as the Master in Design for Built Environment. The name emphasizes the environment design that is focused on urban problems and rural areas facing development problems.
In 2016, the concentration of Design for Built Environment began its preparation to become the study program of Master in Urban Design. The Alumni Association of Urban Design Gadjah Mada "KARTAGAMA" was formed in the same year. Since 2019, Master in Urban Design has been listed in the Decree of the Director-General of Belmawa No. 46 of 2019. It confirms the need for urban design expertise to become an area of study of its own. In 2021, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has established itself as a new study program under the name of Master in Urban Design.
- FT UGM dan ThorCon Power Indonesia Kerja Sama Penilaian Keselamatan Tingkat Tinggi Desain Keselamatan TMSR-500 June 24, 2022 Humas FT
- FT UGM Dampingi Kabupaten Brebes Usulkan Global Geopark June 24, 2022 Humas FT
- PT PLN UIP2B JAMALI dan FT UGM Tandatangani Kerja Sama June 24, 2022 Humas FT
- FDTI Selenggarakan Deans Course di FT UGM June 19, 2022 Humas FT
- Pelepasan Wisudawan Program Sarjana Periode Mei 2022 June 7, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Rangkaian Archilecture: Adaptive Landscape, Resilient City June 7, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Syawalan 1443H Keluarga Besar DTAP May 13, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Pelantikan Mahasiswa PPAR Dan Pelepasan Mahasiswa Sarjana April 29, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto