Master in Urban Design, Universitas Gadjah Mada started from the Department of Architecture Engineering in the concentration of Design for Built Environment in 2000 by the Master Program of Architecture. In its development, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has been better known as the Master in Design for Built Environment. The name emphasizes the environment design that is focused on urban problems and rural areas facing development problems.
In 2016, the concentration of Design for Built Environment began its preparation to become the study program of Master in Urban Design. The Alumni Association of Urban Design Gadjah Mada "KARTAGAMA" was formed in the same year. Since 2019, Master in Urban Design has been listed in the Decree of the Director-General of Belmawa No. 46 of 2019. It confirms the need for urban design expertise to become an area of study of its own. In 2021, the concentration of Design for Built Environment has established itself as a new study program under the name of Master in Urban Design.
- Departemen Teknik Geologi Menyelenggarakan ICGoES 2022 September 29, 2022 Humas
- Basuki Dorong Kampus Hasilkan Inovasi Teknik Rekayasa Gempa September 29, 2022 Humas
- Mahasiswa UGM Kembangkan Prefab Bamboo Panel Housing Complex September 28, 2022 Humas
- Pengintegrasian UAV dengan Senyawa Monoammonium Phosphate Berbasis IoT Untuk Atasi Masalah Kebakaran September 28, 2022 Humas
- Pelepasan Wisudawan Program Sarjana Periode Agustus 2022 September 2, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Kuliah Perdana bersama Adi Purnomo August 20, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Infoday 2022 bagi Mahasiswa Baru August 14, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto
- Pelepasan Wisudawan Program Sarjana Periode Mei 2022 June 7, 2022 ervin.faristiyanto