The admission process of Master in Urban Design is only conducted once a year before the odd semester (academic semester in August-January) starts. Information for admission time can be accessed on http://um.ugm.ac.id. The registration process is done online with the following procedures:
- Contact the administrative office of Master in Urban Design for further information about additional admission requisites.
- Create a registration account on um.ugm.ac.id.
- Register online.
- Prepare all required documents for registration. Follow-up documents after submitted registration will not be processed.
- Prepare and upload the scanned files of the following documents (each document size should not be under 150KB and over 800KB, scanned files should be in colour and can be read easily):
|1||Recent photograph in colour, formally dressed and posed, face facing the camera||*.jpg|
|2||Degree certificate of previous education level|
|3||Academic transcript of previous education level||*.jpg|
|4||Accreditation certificate of program study in previous education level|
|5||Valid certificate of English proficiency test result|
|6||Medical certificate of good health|
|7||Letter of assignment to study from the institution for the applicants who are currently working|
|8||Interest projection containing research topic and interest plans, reasons and expectations for joining the program, and plans after completing the program.|
- Ask for confidential recommendations from two people at the previous education level. The recommendations should be given through an online link that UGM Admission Committee will send to the applicant’s email. Please make sure beforehand that the applicant’s email address is active.
- Pay the registration fee through the bank multipayment system (Mandiri, BNI, BRI, Bank Syariah Mandiri, or BTN). Print the proof of registration to use it for the registration purposes later when the applicant is declared accepted as a new student of Master in Urban Design.
- New students who are declared accepted must immediately re-register according to the procedure.